Well is it? Should you still add Internet Marketing To Your Marketing Mix? The importance of internet marketing is continuing to expand. Surveys of all kinds show a major shift in traditional marketing budgets to dollars being spent online to market all types of products and services.
Internet Marketing Defined.
Internet marketing is the use of the Internet to advertise and sell products and services. Within the definition of Internet Marketing you will find mention of pay per click advertising, banner ads, e-mail marketing, search engine marketing (including search engine optimization), blog marketing, and article marketing. Each of these subject areas is important to consider prior to planning your internet marketing strategy.
Internet Marketing Provides Many Benefits.
There are many advantages to having a fully executable internet marketing strategy. These benefits include measurability, flexibility, and affordability. Many online marketing tactics provide marketing professionals with the ability to customer acquisition costs. Moreover, marketing professionals are better able to track what marketing campaigns are working and quickly allocate their spending towards higher producing media placements.
Internet Marketing Tactics.
As the Internet has expanded, so have the opportunities for marketing online. Here we will take a brief look at each type of Internet marketing and explain the benefits of each.
1. Pay-per-click Advertising. Sites like Google offer pay-per-click advertising for anyone interested in getting their message in front of the right segment or prospective buyer. This method is highly targeted and offers one of the best and most popular forms of internet marketing. Marketers using pay-per-click advertising only pay a fee, based on the competitiveness of a keyword or ad title, when a link is clicked on.
2. Banner Ads. Once the king of Internet marketing, online banner ads have evolved to include animated and flash banners, but the premise remains largely the same. Marketers purchase a specified number of impressions to run on a single site or network of sites and are generally not guaranteed a specific number of clicks.
3. Email Marketing. Effective among current clients and prospects who have requested information form your company, email marketing is a well established means to communicate and marketing your products. However, be aware of CAN-SPAM requirements and contact preferences of those you plan to reach.
4. Search Engine Marketing. If you want web browsers to visit your site, than focusing on search engine optimization and search engine marketing is a must. No Internet marketing plan is complete without ensuring that your site is submitted and included on major directories like Google, Yahoo!, and DMOZ. The dollars spent on Search Engine Marketing of any type will pay huge dividends.
5. Blog Marketing. Getting mention of your site or information related to your products can quickly scale if you are able to effectively tap into the countless blogs that are being created everyday. It is essential that you focus your efforts on blogs covering topics relevant to your product or service offering.
6. Article Marketing. One of the most important aspects of Internet Marketing, is to improve the link popularity to your site and improve the awareness of your product or service offering. To do so, many companies are focusing on publishing valuable content and making available for other to post to their website’s.
Regardless of the Internet marketing tactics you choose, be sure to consider an integrated marketing strategy. Be sure that your internet marketing has a specific goal and is supported with a definitive plan and budget. Lastly, be sure to pick up a book, conduct some research, or work with professionals to enhance your Internet marketing know-how.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Friday, May 8, 2015
1. Create your Gmail account
In order to create Google My Business Page, you need to have a verified Gmail account. It is recommended for you to create a new email that is specially created for your own business. You should avoid using your own personal email account for making your Google Plus Page for your business. Don't forget to verify your new Gmail account for your business, in order to accelerate the Business Page creation process.
2. Create a Page for your business
This is another important step that you have to do after you create your Gmail account. You can visit http://plus.google.com/pages/create, in order to create a Google+ Page easily. You can simply follow all instructions from the wizard for accelerating the account creation process. You need to select the right category for your business, including product, brand, company, institution, organization, and many other categories.
3. Fill all information about your business
After you have your own page, you need to fill your page with all important information. Don't forget to include your profile picture, cover picture, business description, and many other necessary details. All important information can help you attract many customers easily. You also need to put your contact information, including your email address, phone number, address, and also fax number, so all customers can call you at anytime they want without any problems.
It is not difficult for you to create your own Google Page for your business. If you still have some difficulties in creating your Google+ Page, you can still contact the best Boston SEO company today. Make sure that you select the best company with good reputation and experience in the SEO industry. When you combine good SEO campaign with your proper Google Plus Business Page, you should be able to promote any of your products and services from your company easily.